8 Shows I Watch
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. What Not to Wear
4. Jon & Kate Plus 8
5. Lost
6. Seinfeld
7. Fringe
8. Spongebob Squarepants
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Changed a million diapers...(gotta love that flu bug that's going around)
2. Took Ellie on a field trip to the grocery store
3. Actually had a nap with the boys...Yeah!
4. Made dinner for Eric and Ellie
5. Watched The Office
6. Talked to Alaina on the phone
7. Changed more diapers
8. Woke up with David at midnight
8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Tepanaki
2. Ligoris
3. Juniper Take-Out
4. Tony's
5. Maddox
6. Timbermine
7. Rodizio
8. Cafe Rio
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. My date with Eric tomorrow
2. A night of uninterrupted sleep
3. My birthday
4. Thanksgiving dinner
5. Christmas shopping
6. Eric finishing school
7. A visit from my bro and his family next summer
8. Going to Disneyland
8 Things on My Wish list
1. Take our family to Disneyland
2. A new bedspread
3. Finishing our basement
4. New paint
5. Lose a bunch of weight
6. A new TV
7. My babies to get over the flu
8. My family to be happy and healthy
I tag Denae, Candace, and Cinta.
2 comments:
I saw you on Erin's blog hope you don't mind me looking! i saw you have twinners too! Are you as stressed as I am? haha
advice? i wish i had some to give! do your boys sleep through the night? jon and kate make me feel better how about you?
Post a Comment