Ellie and her Tinkerbell toy.
Maryn, Ellie, and a Minnie Mouse snow cone.
Alaina in a Flounder Hat. (There was way better, way funnier picture of her in this hat, but she swore she'd kill me if I posted it...)

Alaina and I took Ellie to Disney on Ice yesterday. Alaina and I have fond memories of going to the show with mom and our cousins when we were little, so expectations were high. Each year we used to get a snow cone in a character cup, so we hit the snow cone stand first thing. Ellie was all excited about the snow cone and a Tinkerbell light spinner we got her. As soon as we got to our seats, she decided that she didn't like her snow cone and didn't want in anymore. We set it to the side and of course Alaina and I spilled it before the show even started. Fortunately, the Energy Solutions Arena is on a tilt or something because gravity was on our side. When the snow cone melted it ran downhill from us... Our shoes didn't even get sticky. I could hear the mom next to us telling her daughter not to put her feet down. Embarrassing...
The theme this year was Mickey and Minnie's Magical Adventure...or something like that. They re-enacted The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, and Peter Pan. Ellie liked Ariel and Tinkerbell the best. Also, she liked any costume that sparkled. I liked the pirates from Peter Pan. I hated Lilo and Stitch, but then that's not my favorite movie. I'm so glad we went because Ellie really loved it. I think she's the perfect age for it. She loved the characters, but could also appreciate the skating. It was a fun girls day out.
Here are Ariel and Prince Eric... Ellie's favorite.
This is the pirate ship from Peter Pan.
5 comments:
Hey we went to that show yesterday also. We went to the 11:00 am show. I thought it was so fun, of course Britton watched it, but didn't know what was going on at all. I didn't realize also that your boys and my son are only a couple weeks apart.
What a great mom you are and what fun memmories!
Shelby's favorite princess is Ariel too! I am so glad you had a great girl's night out! FUN!
How fun! I really need to take my kids to that! It looks like so much fun but I never go. That's funny about the snowcone! lol.
What fun! I took my girls to the princess on Ice last year and had a great time. Lanie looks like she had a great time!! What a great aunt.
Post a Comment