Here's Ellie in her costume. (Of course she won't have the black leotard on under it.)

Practicing a headstand. Looking great!
It was fun to attend Ellie's dance class with her a couple weeks ago. It was an important day at dance for her because she got to be the "leader." Apparently, they take turns being the leader in her class, and if you know Ellie you know how important it is for her to be first. I was very proud as I sat and watched her practice her dances. She knows every step and every word to each song. She looked awesome. It was also a fun day because the girls' dance costumes arrived. They got to try them on and practice in them for awhile. They are so darn cute! I can't wait for the recital in May.
2 comments:
She is too cute!
She is getting so big, and doesn't look like a little kid esp in the last picture.
Post a Comment