CAUTION: EXTREME CUTENESS AHEAD!!
Before
After

Holy smokes, I love this haircut! Yesterday we took Ellie to Snip-It's to get her haircut. She decided (with a little coaxing from me...) that she wanted it short for summer. She's been wanting to go to Snip-It's since it moved in next to Cafe Rio. We were not disappointed. Ellie got to sit in her own chair and play games on her very own computer while the lady cut her long hair. I think it turned out very cute! I can tell that Ellie feels pretty. Good for her!
9 comments:
Her hair is so cute. I love it.
Oh my goodness I love it! She looks so cute! You are the cutest mom!! Send Ellie over to play!
I love this hair cut on girls. It is darling!!
She did have quite long hair. How did Eric feel? Joe was sad when I cut Gracie's and her hair wasn't nearly as long as Ellie.
Cute summer cut!
Eric totally loves it! I'm so glad... It's so sassy. Very Ellie.
LOVE the haircut! I've been trying to talk Sydney into getting hers cut, too. Now after seeing Ellie I'm convinced we're doing it. Your kids are so stinkin cute! I still can't belive you have TWINS!
Absolutely Adorable! I LOVE your hair, Ellie! By the way, you were the BEST dancer by far at your recital. You are soooo cute!
I love you!
Grandma Kelly
The hair is so cute and I bet it will be much easier for you to work with. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
AAAHHH, I love it! Just when you think she couldn't get any cuter, she does! She is adorable!
IT'S SOOO CUTE! I don't know if I'd be able to live with it on me but it totally works on Ellie! (My hair has to be below my shoulders. If it's not I can't put it in a ponytail and then where would we be?) She's so cute!
Post a Comment