November 16, 2009

Disney on Ice


Ellie and I went to Disney on Ice with Alaina and Grandma Jean last week. It was Princess Classics this year. We all had a great time. Ellie loved getting a spinning light souvenir and cotton candy. She also love the princesses! Snow White and Cinderella were her favorite.

Here we are anxiously waiting for the show to start.

This girl loves cotton candy!

We were a bit early for the show. I'm never early for anything so I was worried I had the wrong night. Mom and Alaina had a great time making fun of me for being nervous about being early. We actually had to wait outside for them to let us in. First ones there!!


2 comments:

Camille said...

she is a beautiful princess. looks like a lot of fun!

Matt&Melissa said...

We went to princesses too! We had never been before, so it was fun! Ellie looks so cute...Did you like the $10 cotton candy too:)