It's official! Ellie is a third time graduate of Rising Star Preschool. (She started when she was 2...) Last night was graduation. We thought her program was awesome. Short and sweet, just like we like it. Ellie's class sang some cute songs and everyone had a speaking part. Ellie got to welcome everyone to the graduation and lead the Pledge of Allegiance. She was a tiny bit nervous, but she did great! The class also showed off their sign language skills. Very impressive. We are so proud of her and all of the things she has learned. Bring on Kindergarten!
I thought it would be fun to ask Ellie some questions about what she liked best about preschool. Here are her exact words:
1. What is your favorite thing to do at school?
"Playtime! Playing in the kitchen and with the Barbies and pretending to call people. And playing with stuffed animals because Caprice has this butterfly that you pull the string and it sings. And mostly I like my friends."
2. What is your favorite song that you learned?
"Apples and Bananas"
3. What is your favorite book that you read?
"I like bugs."
4. What was your favorite field trip?
"Oh I know, the bike parade field trip last year!"
5. What was your favorite art project?
"I liked making snowflakes."
6. What do you like best about your teachers?
"I love them because they teach me a tons of stuff."
7. What will you miss most about preschool?
"All my friends. My classroom. The sand and water table and the art table. My teachers. All the fun parties and field trips. My teachers are gonna miss me, huh. And I loved my graduation too."
I thought it would be fun to ask Ellie some questions about what she liked best about preschool. Here are her exact words:
1. What is your favorite thing to do at school?
"Playtime! Playing in the kitchen and with the Barbies and pretending to call people. And playing with stuffed animals because Caprice has this butterfly that you pull the string and it sings. And mostly I like my friends."
2. What is your favorite song that you learned?
"Apples and Bananas"
3. What is your favorite book that you read?
"I like bugs."
4. What was your favorite field trip?
"Oh I know, the bike parade field trip last year!"
5. What was your favorite art project?
"I liked making snowflakes."
6. What do you like best about your teachers?
"I love them because they teach me a tons of stuff."
7. What will you miss most about preschool?
"All my friends. My classroom. The sand and water table and the art table. My teachers. All the fun parties and field trips. My teachers are gonna miss me, huh. And I loved my graduation too."
Here's Ellie leading the Pledge. Whoops! Wrong hand...
3 comments:
I love you miss Ellie!! Oh, and yes, I am going you miss YOU!!!! So much! Parker is going to miss you so much too! He was crying when you left today...:(
could she be any cuter?
Yay Ellie! Congratulations!
Post a Comment