Valentines Day 2011 was awesome. Kids make every holiday fun. Ellie, David, and John woke up to a Valentine surprise from Mom and Dad. Ellie got fake nails and a new puzzle. David and John got Nerf guns. ("shooting guns" as they call them...) I only wish they had gotten up before Eric left for work, because they loved their prizes.
Later that day they received Valentines in the mail from Grandma Teresa & Grandpa Dave and Grandma & Grandpa Mecham. Getting mail is always a special treat. Grandma Jean and Grandpa John gave them a prize on Sunday night after our Valentines dinner. Grandma Cook sent over some little ice cream treats. Our kids are so lucky to have such thoughtful grandparents.
Eric got me some fabulous new running shoes and I got him some YakTrax shoe covers so he can start hiking in the snow. I'm so lucky to have Eric for my Valentine.
I got to help out at Ellie's class Valentine's Day party. She has some cute friends in her class. The party was a success, and my craft turned out better than the one I did for Halloween...thank goodness.





2 comments:
I loved Valentines Day when I was in elementary school...there were some time that I seriously put some effort into my little box.
Btw, I really, really like your table!!!
How fun! Kids really do make holidays so much fun! Looks like helping in her class was super fun too! :D Love the pics!
Post a Comment