May 16, 2011

Treehouse Museum

P1050522

The kindergarten took a field trip to the Treehouse Museum.  Ellie looked forward to it all week.   She thought riding the yellow school bus was so awesome.  I guess it’s always a novelty for kids who walk to school.  When we arrived at the Museum, the kids got to go on a little tour and then spend some time exploring.  There is so much to see.  I thought they didn’t have enough free time.  Ellie says her favorite part was free time. 

Ellie’s teacher asked me to come along as a helper.  I only had to watch three kids, but it stressed me out big time!  I didn’t want to lose anyone.  After the bus ride back to the school the kids got to eat in the school lunchroom. This was also a highlight for Ellie.  She felt so big.  It made me worry about 1st grade next year because she did more chatting than eating.

P1050523 P1050525

No comments: