September 8, 2011

David and John’s 1st Day of Preschool

P1060170edit

My boys are growing up too fast!  I read a quote on a blog this week that said, “The days are long, but the years are short.”  That pretty much sums up how I’ve been feeling lately. 

David and John started preschool this week!  They have been looking forward to it all summer.  Technically, I started preschool this week too.  I am teaching a class at their preschool this year.  It was a big day for all of us!

The boys really loved their first day, and it will only get better from here on out.  I can’t believe all of the things they are going to learn this year.  We are so excited to watch them grow.

2 comments:

Brooke Cushman said...

They are cute! I talked to Ben on his first day, and he told me that him, and David and John were being "funny" and "goof balls" at preschool. I am sure they are all a real treat to have in class. :)

Abby Fowers said...

They are growing up! I think that quote is perfect. I totally agree. I bet you are wonderful at the preschool. Hope you ALL have fun!