September 27, 2008

Ladybug, ladybug...

Ellie was so excited the other night. She found a tiny ladybug outside. She rushed right in to show me and Eric. I was impressed that she dared to pick it up. She let it crawl all over her hands for a few minutes and then decided that she needed to let it fly away home.

Maryn

3 comments:

Denae said...

I started crying when I saw the message from you. So I thought I'd do a little "googling" to see if I could find you and sure enough! Three kids! TWINS! What a great little family you have. My email is: naebride@hotmail.com
Let's keep in touch for sure! I'd love to catch up.

Natalie said...

Hi Maryn your little ellie looks just like a cook she reminds me of erics youngest sister i have not seen her lately but when byron and I were first married they were in our ward and ellie totally reminds me of her:) again your kids are so cute!!!

Holfeltz Family said...

What??? Twins! Blog? I can't believe it! I came across your blog while leaving a comment on Natty's blog. You look great! Who looks good after twins?