September 21, 2008

Six Months Later...



So many things have changed in the last six months. Our twin boys were born on March 16. David was a whopping 4 lbs and 14 oz and John was 5 lbs and 14 oz. Looking back now, it is hard to remember them being so tiny. At their six month check-up last week David was 15 lbs and John was 17. I'm so glad they're growing healthy and strong. In addtion to growing bigger the boys have passed other milestones as well. They can smile, roll, play with toys, and babble with the best of them. My favorite thing is when they "talk" to me. Each goo is so filled with love.

I must say that each of us have passed "milestones" this year. For one thing, my mom doesn't have to sleep over anymore! I can mostly manage the nighttime feedings by myself. I've figured out a few ways to make life with twins manageable, but I'm always open and hoping for suggestions. I think Eric has learned how to juggle school, work, and family the best he can. Ellie has learned that we love her even though our family has changed and Mommy can't play endless games of Candyland.

All in all, I'd say our lives have changed for the better in the last 6 months!

Maryn

1 comment:

Erin Morgan said...

Hey Maryn! I think you will be happy to hear that your little John is bigger than Ben now. :) Ben's appointment went really well today. He is a happy, healthy, growing boy! He weighed 16 lbs 11 oz, 72%; was 27 1/4 inches, 96%; and his head was 17 inches, 64%. It is so nice to go to Ben's appointments and hear that he is doing great! Hope all is well. Your blog is looking great!