October 8, 2008

First (and last) No Wives Allowed Cabin Trip

Any of you who attended the cabin trip know what I mean by first and last... But I'll leave out the details to protect the innocent. This is a family blog!

Maryn

Fisher's cabin is just outside of Ashton, Idaho, on the Snake River. We spent most of our time fishing.



JD with a nice catch.


These aren't the best pictures, but let it be known that I caught the biggest fish on the trip.



I think I can speak for everyone when I say that by the end of the trip we were all sick of hearing Fisher say, "FISH ON!"



While the rest of the group went to Ott's Bar to watch the Utah vs Michigan game, Brett and I went and fished Robinson Creek. "Fish on!"


I bravely stood on the river bank and documented some of the guys in a mid-stream rescue mission. Once again my "man clogs" came in handy as Renn ran off with them to play hero.



Everyone got in on the sweet fishing action.



You can't beat the scenery.


We hit Upper and Lower Mesa Falls on the way home.



Is was a good trip.
Eric

2 comments:

Matt&Melissa said...

Hey guys! Brett told us you had a blog - I'm glad you joined in on this new addiction! I can't believe how much your boys have grown - they are so cute! We need to get together again sometime - Ella would love to play with Ellie again!

Abby Fowers said...

Ok, I am so jealous that you guys still get to see everyone! How fun! I enjoyed the pics cause it's probably the first time I've seen any of these guys in forever! Glad you guys had fun! Tell everyone that Abby says "hi"!