October 2, 2008

Three (and a half...) Going on Thirteen



Eric and I joke all the time that Ellie is our little thirteen year old. We took this little video on our camera on the way home from Bear Lake. Other songs she knows by heart are Free Fallin', Fishin' in the Dark, and Ring of Fire. She claims that her favorite shows are Hannah Montana, High School Musical, and Camp Rock. But we all know that Barney is still #1. My mom gave her some play make-up. There has been more than one Sunday when I've had to scrub it off her face before making a mad dash to get to church on time. She's growing up too fast!

3 comments:

Erin Morgan said...

Ellie Joy, that is so cute!! You are going to be famous some day, I just know it!
~Erin Morgan

Erin Morgan said...

Oh, and I just realized that Ellie's birthday is the same day that High School Musical 3 comes out in theaters! So, we might just have to take her to see it. I can hardly wait. HSM3 is going to be awesome!!
~Erin Morgan

Natalie said...

Okay totally love it shes a great singer just like her mom!! As for Barney Gracee's favorite too I think I almost have her switched to Dora but I got this Barney CD that puts your kids name in it so it talks to them Its is the most anyoing thing ever but she will listen to nothing else in the car so I leave it in the car :) Its sad when your not even thinking about it and you start humming barney songs STUPID DINO