What a cutie!
Ellie performed in her first dance recital last Saturday. She had a great time. No stage fright at all! I, on the other hand, was a bundle of nerves. I guess I'm a bit of a stage mom... Ellie was just happy to be there. She was especially excited that her class got to wear the pink tutus. They danced to "Frere Jacques and This World is Your World." I may be biased, but she was one of the best little dancers. There was one part where she got a little distracted and had to run to catch up. It was pretty cute. It was so nice of our family and friends to come to her recital. She thought it was so cool to have people watching her! We are so proud of Ellie for learning her dances so well and having such a great time showing them off. We can't wait for dance class to start again.
Flowers from Dad, Mom, David and John.
6 comments:
They truly don't get any cuter than Ellie! What a doll!
She is such a cutie! So adorable!
She is too darling!!
I love dance. Too cute!
Maryn, she is sooo cute!!
Oh my gosh, she looks adorable!! What a fun age she is at...you have a beautiful family!
Thank you so much for posting that video! Ellie is adorable! My mom said that she was the best little dancer up there by far! We sure miss you guys. And Ellie, thanks for the prayers. :) Give us a call soon. We need to play toys again through the webcam!
~Erin Morgan
Post a Comment