July 6, 2009

Tumbling


Ellie has really loved her tumbling class this summer. She goes to our neighbor Joy's house 2 mornings a week with her cousins. They have a great time. She loves doing tripods, back bends, cartwheels, rolls, and jumping on the tramp. She has made some fun friends in the class. We're proud of her for trying everything and doing her best. She's getting to be a pretty good tumbler!

Here's Ellie practicing her cartwheel. The boys also love tumbling. They love to play on the mats! They are both working on their summer salts! They want to be just like Ellie.

4 comments:

Abby Fowers said...

OH, how fun! I didn't know there was anyone around here coaching tumbling. I want to put Haydyn in so bad. I'm glad Ellie is liking it!

WheelersFamily said...

Is that Amber's Mom who teaches?
Tumbling is fun. Ellie is pretty good. Gracie on the other hand is just having a good time.
Don't know if that is a good thing.
ha!

Eric and Maryn said...

Yeah, it's Joy Reid that teaches. She is fun!

Amber said...

Gotta love tumbling. My crazy mom! The kids seem to love it though! I wish it went longer then 5 weeks thought, I love seeing everyone.