We had a great Halloween this year. Ellie had a busy week of Halloween activities that included her field trip, ward party, class party, and trick-or-treating. She was exhausted by the end of the week! She was the most beautiful Snow White. I just loved her dress. We picked out a witch costume earlier in the season, but I just couldn't get enough of that princess dress. David was a Tiger and John was a lion. John loved his costume and started to roar at us as soon as we pulled it out of the closet. David was not a fan. He looked so darn cute, but hated every minute of it.
My cute lion and tiger.
Trick-or-treating. The boys were happy as long as they had a sucker in their mouth. They were SO sticky.
This is Ellie's witch costume. We bought it before we got Snow White in Disneyland. She wore it to the ward Halloween carnival.
4 comments:
Halloween is so much fun!
I'm so sorry for scareing your children! They all looked so cute though!
I love your Disneyland pictures as well!!
They all look so cute! Ellie was beautiful! I bet she felt beautiful all night! Her witch costume is way cute too!
They look darling! That's funny about the boys. Ellie looks beautiful. You're going to be in big trouble when she's a teenager. She's going to have all the boys chasing her.
Oh so cute! I really like Ellie's Snow White costume!
Post a Comment