
It's football season!
Eric can hardly contain himself. Eric's brother Corey plays for Syracuse High. Eric loves to watch him. This weekend we all got in on the action. Thanks to our super Aunt Erin, our boys have new Titan t-shirts complete with Corey's number on the back. We could hardly wait to wear them to the game against Viewmont this week. Ellie was also dancing at half-time with the Mini Dance Line. She had a great time and was such a cutie! A great time was had by all. Well...maybe not the people sitting around us, but what do they expect at a high school football game? Oh yeah, the Titans WON!
Ellie also has a Titans tee. Thanks Grandma Teresa!



3 comments:
So much fun! Your kids are so cute. I did something similar to Ellie when I was about her age with the Falcetts at Clearfield and loved it.
Oh my heck! How cute and how FUN! Looks like a blast. I love the Titan shirts and Ellie looks so cute in the half time show! GO TITANS! Glad they won! That's awesome!
You have the cutest kids! how fun!
Post a Comment