November 26, 2010

2 movies in 1 week

After months of geeking out over Harry Potter previews, Eric and I went to The Deathly Hallows, part 1 last weekend with the Allred crew. I really liked it, although it was a little slow... However, the book was a little slow too. We are both excited for the next installment next year. We think it will be action packed.


On Wednesday afternoon we hit the theater again. This time we saw Tangled. What a cute show. I absolutely loved it. I love a good fairy tale! What was even more awesome was the 7 free popcorns we got because I purchased a Titan card from Eric's cousin, Jordyn. So worth it...



I LOVE going to the movies, and would go every weekend! What a great week.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I want to see The Deathly Hallows but I have let my following of Harry by the wayside! I can't even remember what happened in that book!

Anonymous said...

Admit it- you wanted to HP7.1, but didn't want people to realize how nerdy you are :)

WheelersFamily said...

loved Tangled! I think it's my favorite Disney.