November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving  at my mom and dad's house with the Allreds.  I was such a fun day.  Our dinner was delicious and the company can't be beat.  I love to laugh with my brothers and sisters.   Ellie and the boys have been having a great time with their cousins over the last few days.  
I love the holidays!

Things I loved about this years Thanksgiving holiday:
  • The boys singing "One little turkey ran away" and "Carve the Turkey Brother John (or Brother Dae, if your name is John...)
  • Ellie having time off school and being able to play with her cousins
  • Eric having work off
  • Dinner... of course!  and a little nap afterwards...
  • The book my mom gives us each Thanksgiving to start off our Christmas holiday.  This years is "Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge."


I forgot to bring my camera to Thanksgiving this year... Whoops.

No comments: