I don't consider myself a pro at doing little girl hair by any means, but there have been a few times that Ellie and I have come up with some awesome hair dos. I get all proud and take a bunch of pictures. Then later when I look back I think, "Why in the heck did I take a bunch of pictures of the back of Ellie's head..." Anyway, here is a recent do that I was really patting myself on the back for.
I guess the reason I'm so proud of these curls is because I've been trying for-e-ver to figure out how to do them with a flat iron. Well thanks to "hairdresser on fire," Reagan Brienholt I finally figured it out. Her hair blog is so great, I am addicted to it. Great tips and tutorials. Check it out here sometime.


2 comments:
Ellie is so adorable. I just love her. Good job on the hair Maryn! :)
You're funny - and Ellie is such a doll. I think I will have to check out those tutorials ~ I wish I could do Haydyn's hair that cute. Keep up the good work! :D
Post a Comment