May 15, 2011

Mothers Day

P1050531P1050532

I loved Mothers Day weekend.  Eric and the kids took me to Training Table for lunch on Friday.  Ellie is crazy about cheese fries.  I mean, she could probably eat a whole plate by herself if we’d let her!  Then we headed to J & J and picked out these lovely flowers to fill my pots.  I love them.   On Sunday, Eric let me sleep in, AND made breakfast, AND brought it to me in bed.  (how sad that sleeping in is 8:30, right?)   I loved being pampered.  My favorite gift was the book Ellie made for me at school full of artwork and poems.   She was so proud… it made my day!  We spent the rest of the day visiting our mom’s and relaxing. Loved it!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the new looks of the bloggity blog!!!

I too love cheese fries, a girl after my own heart. Good to see you had a great day!!!