Yesterday, we spent the day at Lagoon. It was our first (and last) time going this year. The kids had a great time, and were actually well behaved! It was the boy’s first time riding rides because the last time we went they were too little. Ellie was the perfect size this year because she could ride all the kiddie rides and the big rides. Her favorite was Wicked, but she liked Bombora too. The boys liked the Tidal Wave. David begged to ride the Terror Ride, and then after said, “I should not have picked that!” It was so funny. John liked the Bumper Cars, but that’s no surprise because he’s crazy about anything that drives. Needless to say, we were all wiped out last night! It was a good day.
Here we are on Puff. The boys like this ride too.
The car ride. (lame…)
John liked the helicopters.
The kids loved Rattlesnake Rapids. I thought it would be all over for us as soon as John got wet, but all three were really good sports. They didn’t mind getting wet! I was so surprised. I didn’t ride. I totally chickened out and am not afraid to admit it. I really really didn’t want to get wet. I had to hear about how lame I was for the rest of the day…
My brother Mike joined us in the evening with two of his boys. They all rode Rattlesnake Rapids again and loved it. Bunch of crazies…
Eric and David riding the Sky Ride.
Here we are after riding Ellie’s favorite, Wicked. We couldn’t stop giggling.
No comments:
Post a Comment