August 2, 2012

Beautiful Bear Lake

A few weeks ago we invited our friends the Thompsons up to the cabin for a long weekend.  The kids ran wild, we went boating, played games, and had a great time.  I tried the tube for the 1st time.  It’s no secret that I don’t love the water, so this was a big deal.  It wasn’t as bad as I thought, but David sure did cry the whole time.  Boo…  Drake and his buddy water skied, Eric wake-boarded, and the kids all tried the tube.  On our 1st night there we spotted three moose, and a couple of deer.  Unfortunately, I am not a wildlife photographer and the pictures are terrible.

(P.S. I had to help pull the boat trailer out of the water and park it.  Also a big deal for me, but maybe not for someone else… AND I drove the boat while Eric had his turns.  It was a BIG weekend for me.)

Here are the kids on the hammock.  John obviously wanted to get down.  Not sure why David is plugging his nose… Cute smiles from Ellie, Caprice, and Talia.

P1080226edit

Two days of boating can wear you out… The kids did awesome.

P1080238edit

P1080240edit

P1080243edit 

P1080247

No comments: