Baby John is no pansy. Whenever we give him a Care Bear to play with he does a full out roar and lays into it. So CUTE! That Care Bear doesn't stand a chance.
Hi guys, I found your blog through Matt and Erin's and was really excited. Zack and I were driving along 2000 the other day and I asked him if he knew how you guys were doing, then I find your blog. Looks like things are going good, we miss you.
Hi Maryn its nat your kids are freakin adorable! I cant believe you have twins crazy!!! I totally added you to my blog hope thats ok:) good see your family even if it is through blogs :)
2 comments:
Hi guys, I found your blog through Matt and Erin's and was really excited. Zack and I were driving along 2000 the other day and I asked him if he knew how you guys were doing, then I find your blog. Looks like things are going good, we miss you.
Zack and Shaunna
Hi Maryn its nat your kids are freakin adorable! I cant believe you have twins crazy!!! I totally added you to my blog hope thats ok:) good see your family even if it is through blogs :)
Post a Comment