December 20, 2008

Halfway There!

Two more weeks and counting! We can't wait for John to get his cast off. Even though he's done better that we ever imagined, it's just so sad for a baby to have to wear a cast. Hopefully the next two weeks go as smoothly as the first two!

David loves to crawl over his brother. There's not a whole lot John can do about it.
One morning I went in the boy's bedroom to find John peeking out from under his crib bumper having a conversation with David in the other crib. So cute! They love to "talk" to each other.


Meanwhile, David is cruising the furniture and standing up next to anything he can. He'll be walking before we know it! John will have a little catching up to do.

3 comments:

Matt&Melissa said...

So cute!! Hey Maryn, will you email me your address...Matt was in charge of getting it, but he's been a slacker! Thanks!
melissareys@hotmail.com

Camille said...

They are so cute Maryn! The cast will be off before you know it! And he won't remember a thing!

Mandy said...

I know I should be over it, but I still can't believe you have twins. That is so cute that they chat with each other from their cribs. Hang in there for the next two weeks :)