February 6, 2009

5 Addictions

Here is little David with new Carters jammies and my empty Dr. Pepper.

I was tagged by Camille. I tag Candace, Mandy, Abby, Natalie, and Melissa.
I must have an addictive personality because this tag was pretty easy for me!

1. I'm addicted to Eric, Ellie, David and John. To Eric because he's ridiculously handsome, to Ellie because she's a great companion, to the babies because they're so darn cute.
2. A recent addiction is Diet Dr. Pepper. Gotta have it!
3. The number of TV shows I'm addicted to is a little embarrassing so here are the top 3:
LOST, The Office, and Heroes. How I wish Eric didn't hate LOST. I need someone to talk it over with.
4. The new Carters store in Riverdale. Someone keep me away from there!
5. I'm addicted to losing weight. Too bad I suck at it! I'm love to hear the newest weight loss trends and how other people are doing it. Someday I'll find something that works for me!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love your "addicted to losing weight". That is the story of my life. It seems that one will never leave for me!

Candace S. said...

I'm sorry to hear of your addiction to diet dr. pepper...I've been an addict for about 3 years now!