We had fun playing in the snow yesterday on Valentines Day. We all went out to watch Eric shovel the driveway. (I had every intention of helping...) He made Ellie a small hill to ride her sled down. It was tiny, but she thought it was great. She also had fun making snow angels. The boys LOVE to go outside. They don't have winter coats or gloves...notice the socks on their hands. They also had fleece jammies under their Nike sweats. They had fun on the sled, but John was not loving the snow on his face. They played for a minute, but were the most happy bundled up in their stroller to watch their sister run wild.
Eric did great for Valentines Day. He got me and Ellie a gift certificate to get pedicures. We can't wait to go! Also he got me some shoes to go hiking in. I think he has 4 or 5 hiking excursions planned already.
2 comments:
how fun! It's good the kids can go out and enjoy the snow. Haydyn wants to go out until her hands get cold. haha. I put gloves on her, but she takes them off - you think she would learn. Your kids are so cute and I love the idea of socks on the hands!
I love your new background! Way cute kids too! :)
Post a Comment