August 10, 2001


Eric and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary on August 10th. (Eric would say, "Only 8 years? Feels like 20..." Ha ha) We've had a great 8 years together. I know everyone says they married their best friend, but we really did! We've always felt like being friends for so long before falling in love is our greatest advantage. I must say knowing everyone Eric made out with in High School is a little weird though... (just kidding, Eric!!)
We've made so many great memories together in just 8 years. These are some of my favorites. We've had some fun vacations to Bear Lake, Jackson Hole, and California. We went through having jobs and school at the same time and feeling like we never saw each other. We built a home together. Eric went on in his education, again making us feel like we never saw each other. Two pregnancies and three children are definitely our greatest accomplishment. We're trying to figure this parenting thing out everyday! Two gallbladder surgeries was not fun. We've survived countless arguments (the blowout of Christmas 2004 still makes us shudder) and have come out stronger. We just enjoy spending time together. At the risk of getting too sappy, I'll just say I can't wait to make more great memories!
Happy Anniversary!
3 comments:
That is awesome! Happy Anniversary! If Eric is saying it feels like 20 now what will he be saying when it actually is 20? He is too funny! I love the pics! You are beautiful!
Happy Anniversary you two! I just love you, Maryn, and think you are one of the sweetest people I know! You're a wonderful mom with 3 adorable children whom I love!
Congratulations again on 8 years together!
Love ya,
Grandma Kelly
Happy Anniversary.... I love your wedding pictures. You both look so young!
Post a Comment