April 16, 2010
First Ride
Oh, the life of a 5 year old. Every day brings something new and exciting. Earlier this week, Ellie came running into the kitchen at top speed to report that she had found a roley poley bug. Such big news! On Wednesday, Grandpa Dave called with the biggest new of all. The little 4-wheeler was all fixed and ready to ride! The little 4-wheeler has been in the Cook family since Eric was a little boy. He says he's "taken that thing to places I wouldn't believe." Ellie was so excited that we had to go straight over to Eric's parents house as soon as dinner was cleaned up to take a ride. She could hardly wait, and talked our ear off about it until we left. Ellie did not inherit my timid genes. She hopped right on the 4-wheeler, said cheese for one quick picture, and took off across the lawn. She's fearless!

Posted by
Eric and Maryn
Labels:
Ellie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You have the cutest posts :]
Love you guys!
So fun! It looks like they live in a great place to do that. I like your book list on the side bar. I have read the Hunger Games and quite a few that you have on the side. We have good taste. :) I am making a list of those I haven't read for my summer reading! Thanks.
Cute blog! Your kids are so cute and big now. Thanks for the invite on the blog:)
awesome! that looks like so much fun!
How fun! My kids would die for something like that!! Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment