April 12, 2010

Trip to the Zoo

Last weekend we went to the zoo.
The kids had a fun time.
They all agreed that their favorite animals were the elephants.
David recently had a run in with a bird that really scared him, so I was worried that he would be afraid of all the animals. I was glad that he powered through!
The boys had the best time in the small animal and reptile house because we finally let them out of their stroller.
Ellie loved the Carousel.
The boys were crazy about the train, even though I personally thought it was lame.
They were all worn out by the time we headed home.


See! I'm not scared of birds!



So tired!



6 comments:

Michelle said...

Wait a minute...they have RIDES at the zoo?????? Apparently this is a place I need to go!!!! :) Super cute pics!

Kelly said...

You know, from the house I grew up in, you could hear the train whistle all day 365 day a year. We named it "Jippy the Train" because even back then it was lame. When we'd hear the whistle we'd say "There goes Jippy."

Pretty exciting story huh?

(your cousin Kelly)

Abby Fowers said...

That looks so fun! I love the zoo! And I especially love it when they all zonk out on the way home! Too cute!

Camille said...

i can't believe you thought the train was lame! : ) that is my favorite too! it looks like a fun day! i can't wait to go, and ride the train! hehehehe

WheelersFamily said...

This is such a good time to hot the Zoo. The weather is so nice.
I am with the kids... I am always exhausted afterward. I miss napping days.

Candace S. said...

So fun!! I love the last picture...that is proof it was a great day. You have such a cute little family. You do such fun stuff together all the time. You guys are great parents!