Recently Ellie's world has revolved around the chicks that have been living in her classroom. Her teacher got them when they were just eggs, and the class got to see them hatch into cute little chicks. Ellie would give me a report each day after school. She was so excited when she finally got to hold one. I thought that was a fun activity for her class for Easter.
| We took the boys to Ellie's school so she could show off the chicks. They thought the chicks were so cute. I thought they were a little stinky... Here is Ellie and Brynlee giving us the rundown on the chicks. |
On to the festivities!
On Saturday we had our annual Allred Family Easter Egg Hunt. Grandma Jean always goes to so much trouble to make this a fun tradition for the kids. As usual the kids got totally spoiled. After finding all the eggs we had dinner and played games. I cannot win Alaina at speed. She sits there the whole time complaining about how tired she is...and I still lose. Boo.
![]() |
| Isn't she a beauty? I think so. |
These were honestly the best pictures I could get of John and David during the Hunt. They were way too busy to stop and say cheese.
Easter Morning:
The kids were almost as excited as Christmas morning. They couldn't wait to get up and see what the Easter Bunny had left them. They loved finding the hidden eggs and prizes. It was fun to watch them. The boys still needed a little coaching, but Ellie was an egg-finding machine. It was a good day.
| Here are the Easter baskets. Lots of candy, jump ropes, bubbles, chalk, and Zhu Zhu pets. I can't believe how much they love those silly hamsters. |
Ellie got some very cute nail effects from the Easter Bunny. She was so happy. She is such a girly girl.
I hope everyone had a fun Easter weekend.






3 comments:
Your kids are so dang cute! I just love their little cheeks! Looks like you all had a great Easter!!
What a fun easter! That is neat that Ellie's class got to do that with the chicks. That would be so neat!
looks like so much fun! your kids are growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment