July 5, 2011

Why this Fathers Day post is so darn late…

P1050883

This Father’s Day post is late for a reason… Over the past little while I have managed to fill our ENTIRE hard drive with pictures.  There is seriously zero space on our computer to load new pictures, or anything else for that matter.  So every time I want to upload pics I have to go through our pictures folder and delete a bunch before any new ones will fit. 

It. is. a. pain. 

Anyhoo… We LOVE Eric!  He is the best dad ever to these crazy kids.  We made him this candy gram for Father’s Day and it took every ounce of will power my kids possess to save it until Sunday to surprise him. (We made it on Thursday) David wanted those Lifesavers REALLY really bad.  Eric also got some new running shoes.  On Fathers Day morning we made a special breakfast and then celebrated with our families for the  rest of the day.  We lucky to have such great dads in our lives!

Ellie made this special candy gram for Eric.  I guess the concept was lost on her…  It reads, “Dad, I hope you have a great Milky Way.  Love, Ellie, David, and John 

Very cute.

P1050886

No comments: