Here are some pictures from Missy and Justin’s big day.
June 14, 2011
They got married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was such a nice day. We were happy to be a part of it!
Here is how the boys entertained themselves while we took pictures.
Ellie and Missy
Missy and Justin’s Reception was so pretty. The colors were beautiful and the food was awesome. Turns out that John really loves to be dressed up. He felt so handsome in his little tie. He kept telling me that he looked like a “big boy.” David did not love wearing his little flower and asked to take it of about 100 times. Our kids were passing around a little flu bug that day, which made for an interesting evening. Despite the “flu-bug incidents” (I won’t get into it…) it was a good night.
4 comments:
Every single one of you look (and looked) adorable! Missy is beautiful!
Great pictures Maryn!
Little boys are so cute. I love those fence pictures!
Beautiful pictures! I love the Salt Lake Temple! And I love the color of your brides maid dresses! So pretty!
Missy is so beautiful! I wish I could have been to this wedding!
Post a Comment