We can hardly believe that Ellie is seven. We love her so much!
She has been keeping the Tooth Fairy in business lately. She has lost three teeth in the last two weeks. Here are some other fun facts about Ellie at 7 years old.
What is your favorite movie? “Barbie and the Princess Charm School and Tangled…I guess.”
Who is your favorite singer? “Selena Gomez”
What is your favorite thing to play? “With friends.” What do you like to play with friends? “Barbies and House.”
What is your favorite thing about school? “Math” (I’m sure this will change.)
What is your favorite TV show? “I like Shake it Up and Good Luck Charlie.”
What is your favorite color? “All the colors in the rainbow, and black and white.”
What is your favorite food? “Mashed potatoes and gravy and poppy seed chicken and pork chops.”
1 comment:
SEVEN! Where in the world did the time go? She is so adorable Maryn. Tell her Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment