February 6, 2009

Tony Grove Snowmobiling

I went snowmobiling this week at Tony Grove in Logan Canyon. We had a great ride. I went with Matt Groll, a friend from the MBA program, along with his neighbor and a coworker. We were all amazed by how warm it was up there. The snow was not the greatest, but we had fun anyway.

I didn't get a picture, but Matt showed all of us how not to turn out of a hill climb. After rolling 4 or 5 times, we were all amazed that his sled still ran, and he rode it the rest of the day. Really, the only casualty was the windshield.

We rode up on top above Tony Grove Lake and looked down into White Pine Lake. The pictures below are from the top looking down into Smithfield Canyon (I think). What a view.


3 comments:

Camille said...

I think I can see my house from the first picture! : )

Camille said...

BTW, I love your variety of music! I can't believe you don't have KORN in there! : )

Ludlows said...

These pictures and the recent snow even make me miss Zack's snowmobile a little. I think I might be going crazy!