A few weeks ago we gave the boys haircuts. They HATE haircuts. Immediately after Eric cuts their hair we stick them in the tub. While John was having his hair cut, and throwing a huge fit, David noticed the bath. It looked so good to him that he climbed right in. When I finally noticed that David was in the tub, he looked up at me and said, "It's nice and warm." Too cute.
3 comments:
That's too cute. I think a bath with clothes on is the way to go. I can tell there is never a dull moment at your house.
LOL! that is too cute! Kids can be so funny. Your boys are adorable. Love Ellie too!
That's so funny! Tyce did the same thing. We had bathed him and put pjs on and a bit later I couldn't find him and we went running around the house and finally found him in the tub in his footed pjs (we'd forgotten to drain the water). Too cute.
Post a Comment