June 10, 2010

Ellie's Dance Recital

Ellie had the best time performing in her dance recital. The theme of this year's recital was "Broadway." Ellie's class danced to No Business Like Show Business and Impossible. We were so very proud. Ellie did a great job and definitely had a fun time. She looked just like a princess. We thought it was awesome that so many of our family came and watched her dance. It definitely made her feel special!




Pretty dancers all in a row.

A gift from Mom, Dad, David and John for a job well done!

5 comments:

Kelly D. Ross said...

One word.... ADORABLE! Good job Ellie! You were the best little dancer in the bunch! :o)

Brent and Stacie said...

How cute!!!

Erin Morgan said...

Ellie looks beautiful! I am so sad and sorry that I had to miss the recital. Thanks for posting video from it.
Great job Ellie. I heard you did fabulous!

Destini said...

SO cute!! I remember those days. Fun times.

Abby Fowers said...

She does look just like a princess! She's adorable! And she did great and I love the flowers! How fun!