We took the kids to see Toy Story 3 last week. The boys are crazy about Buzz and Woody. Especially little John. He runs around the house saying, "To infinity and beyond!" (he actuallysays "finy and deon!") The boys also know that Woody says, "There's a snake in my boot" and "Somebody poisoned the water hole!" They crack me up. We just loved the movie. I even got a little choked up. John was glued to the screen the whole time. David did really good for about an hour, and then got restless. It's hard for a little guy to sit still for that long! Ellie loved it too. The kids have been singing "You've got a friend in me" for days now. It was a great show.
I've heard such good things about this show! I definitely want to take the kids! That's cute that your kids are singing the song, and I especially love John saying "finy & deon!" lol. So cute!
1 comment:
I've heard such good things about this show! I definitely want to take the kids! That's cute that your kids are singing the song, and I especially love John saying "finy & deon!" lol. So cute!
Post a Comment