December 14, 2010

Christmas Decor

I love Christmas decorations. Here is what our house looks like this year.

We got a new Christmas tree this year.  I was so excited!  Every year Grandma Teresa gives the kids a new ornament.  This year Ellie got Barbie and the boys got Buzz and Woody.  It's such a fun tradition.  Our stockings are my favorite.
This is our advent calendar.  My friend Brooke made for me a few years ago.  My kids adore it.  Every morning they look forward to picking a new ornament to decorate the tree.  It has always been Ellie's favorite decoration.
My kids love the "No, David" books by David Shannon.  I was so excited when I found "It's Christmas, David!" at the book fair.  We read it almost every night.
This is our little Brazilian nativity.  Eric brought it back from his mission.  We have to be careful to keep little fingers away from it.  We also have the Little People Nativity.  It is usually scattered all over my living room.  I pick it up a couple times a day.

1 comment:

Camille said...

way cute will you come decorate for me?? : )