January 2, 2012

Christmas Visitors

The week before Christmas my brother Johnny and his family came to visit.  My kids were so happy to have friends to play with all day, every day.   It was a great excuse to hang out at my moms, play games, eat way too much, and enjoy each other’s company.  But that’s what the holidays are all about, right?  We only get to see the “Cedar City Allreds” a couple of times a year, and we look forward to it.

I was a real failure at taking pictures for the week that they were here, but I did manage to take a few on the night we visited the Christmas Village in Ogden.  Unfortunately, my kids were definitely on the naughty list this night.  They were running all around and completely ignoring me and Eric.  The night ended with Ellie having a meltdown and Eric and I vowing to never take her out in public again.  (Lucky for her, we got over it.)

P1070254  

Sammy and Megan with the kids.

P1070253

No comments: