Look who decided to join us again this year.
I guess our flower bed is very hospitable for water fowl. We’re sure that this is the same “Mommy Duck” as last year. We’ve been told that this mating pair may build their nest here every year now. This year we got to check out “Daddy Duck” too. They were just hanging out on our lawn the other day. We are not experts, but we decided that the dad must’ve been guarding the mom while she build the nest for their eggs. We haven’t seen him again since that first day. So far there is only one egg inside the nest. It’s kind of interesting to watch, and our kids get a kick out of it. I hope we get so see some ducklings again this year.
Remember last year?
Also, I hope they leave promptly like they did last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment