We spent last weekend in Cedar City. The whole Allred crew travelled there for our cousin Megan’s baptism. It was so fun for the whole family to be together. We got to see Johnny and Cari’s beautiful new home, go driving around to all the “historic spots” that relate to our family, swim in the hotel pool, and most importantly play with our long distance cousins. It was so fun.
Here’s my cute niece Olivia, all grown up and ready to start dating. I can’t believe she’s 16. She was around Ellie’s age when I turned 16, and she helped me blow out my birthday candles. **sigh** Seems like yesterday. (I’m kidding, Livi… sure do love ya!)
This had to be my favorite moment of the trip. Our littlest cousin, Addy had a major crush on her Uncle Eric. She gave him the biggest loves. She would lay her head on his shoulder and pat his back. It was too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment