August 2, 2011

Is it Fall yet?

 

This is a negative post, but it contains cute pictures so don’t give up on me.

I am so tired of summer!  There…I said it.  And yes, I know it hasn’t been as hot as past summers, but I don’t care. It’s hot enough for me.  I love my air conditioner.  

Also, I hate sunburns.  I have the fairest skin in all the land, so my neck is in a constant state of sunburn.  Yuck.  The sun hates me and will burn my skin if it is exposed even for the shortest amount of time.  Then you can bet in a few days that burned skin will be white as white again.  I. never. tan.

I also do not love how it is still light outside when I am trying to put my kids to bed.  It just makes my life harder.

Sorry to be such a summer hater, but there you go.   I can’t wait for those leaves to start falling!

Here are the kids beating the heat at Alaina’s pool.   They all just love to swim.  Good for them, bad for me because did I mention in my rant that I hate swimsuits?  (This summer we have also visited at the Roy Aquatic Center and Surf n Swim.)

This is David at the “hot pool”.  He will cannon ball right into it.  He is an equal opportunity cannon baller.

P1050943

David’s new calling in life: jumping in the pool.  He has no fear.P1050944

P1050946

P1050952

2 comments:

Abby Fowers said...

Those pictures are so cute. And I don't blame you for being sick of summer. I hate the heat unless I'm in the water, but I hate swimsuits too! lol. O-well. Fall is my FAVORITE season so I am looking forward to it. :)

Camille said...

Ha Ha you are so funny! I love the Maryn hater! I miss her too! Where have you been? You don't call or write! I thought we had a relationship going here and then you ditch me! : )
Funny thing, I was thinking the other day that your 10 yr was coming up! So have fun in Vegas, drink a margarita for me! hehehehe
Love ya!