I thought for sure our free weekends were over. (That’s why I made the post that said so…) But sure enough we managed some plans fell through and we had a free Saturday on our hands. We decided to take the kids out in the boat. Catherine and JD joined us for an afternoon at Willard Bay. I’m not much of a boater, but I must say, it was a blast! The kids had such a great time. All three tried the tube for the first time, and loved it. David rode the knee board with Catherine. John loved riding at the front of the boat. He was smiling the whole time. I’m so glad we found time to go. Our kids are definitely looking forward to their next boat ride.
John’s favorite thing was “driving” the boat. (Mostly honking the horn…)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that is so cool! Looks like so much fun! I love the pictures, especially the thumbs up!
Post a Comment